GRANT APPLICATION - LOCATOR DEVICE
Requirements for grant application:
- Individual must be diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Individual must reside within the region served by the Autism Society Greater Harrisburg Area (Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Mifflin, Northumberland, Perry, Snyder, Union and York.)
- Individual must be at risk due to verified elopement behaviors.
- All documentation must be uploaded on submission of this form. DETAILS HERE
- Individual may be awarded only one approved grant per year.